The VE-810 Engraver is Vision’s most compact and inexpensive small format desktop engraver. Due to its integrated controller the VE-810 has a compact footprint. This computerized engraving machine offers a full feature set for new engravers as well as seasoned professionals. Operators will find this engraving machine to be friendly with a space saving low profile design. The electronics are contained within the machine, which allows for its compact size. Advanced motion controls give the user accuracy as well as quiet and efficient operation. The front panel contains large, easy-to-read buttons for optimum control of the engraving process. An electronic sensor for automatic surface setting is included, making job set-up so easy! Product applications for the VE-810 include name badges, pet tags, ID tags, electrical tags, name plates, small signage, golf course bag tags, baby gifts, book marks, license plate frames and custom inserts, wedding cake knives and spatulas, cigarette lighters, money clips, plaques and awards, trophy plates, key chains, jewelry, medals and medallions, notary seals, gift inscription plates, ID bracelets, military name badges, parts marking, luggage tags, pens, industrial marking plates/tags and much more!
All of our engraving machines are made in the USA, built to be rugged, reliable and backed with a superior customer support team.
• Integrated controller creates a compact footprint
• 8”x10” engraving area & aluminum T-slot table with 1″ spindle clearance
• Steel frame construction
• Linear rails and Teflon coated lead screws for minimal maintenance
• 11/64” top load spindle
• Electronic sensor for automatic surface setting
• Easy-to-use, full-featured front panel includes independent Z-Axis and spindle controls
• USB and serial port compatible
• Quiet micro stepping motors
• Runs direct from Vision, Vision PRO-LT, Vision PRO, Flexi-Sign™, SignLAB™, EngraveLAB™,
Enroute™, Type 3™ and many other software packages