Vision Engravers makes it easy to create ADA-compliant signs by using the AUTOMATIC Raster™ BRAILLE INSERTION TOOL. The Raster™ Pen Braille insertion device is an option for our engraving and routing systems and sign-making machines. Vision-Pro software includes Braille fonts and is fully compatible with the Raster™ Method. Vision machinery allows precise placement of the Rasters™ (Braille beads), which are essential for shops producing ADA-compliant signage.
Are you aware that April 2008 marked the final implementation and consolidation of all ADA regulations? For the first time there are clear-cut mandates consistent at the local, state and federal level. These regulations apply to ALL public/private buildings with a common area. These regulations carry with them severe financial penalties you need to be aware of.
Vision’s ADA Assistant Software makes creating ADA-compliant signage fast and easy!
- Helps ensure that all Braille and text comply with federal standards
- Automatically places Braille with correct spacing
- Recommends auto-sizing of text for overhead signs
- Includes all standard pictorial symbols used with ADA Braille signs
- Provides an auto-alert for non-compliant signs, showing areas needing correction.
For more information about ADA Braille Signs, contact Vision Engraving & Routing Systems.Social tagging: ADA Braille signs > Braille signs > Vision Engraving > Vision Engraving & Routing Systems