Chances are, you are looking for a way to make your work more productive. Just like other software programs, Vision PRO has a several Hot Keys (Shortcut Commands) that can make the layout of your engraving project take less time, making you more efficient. While there are many of these Hot Keys in Vision PRO, I have put together a list of 5 very useful commands.
- Ctrl + Z – This key combination will undo your last operation. You can use this command to go back several steps.
- F7 – Use this key to quickly zoom to the object or text that is currently selected on your plate in Vision PRO.
- F8 – Press the F8 key if you want to zoom in our out to show the entire plate on your screen.
- F3 – Use this Hot Key to select all of your objects and text.
- Alt +7 – When you have two or more shapes selected, press Alt + 7 to center them to each other, both horizontally and vertically.
As mentioned before, these are only a few of the Hot Keys available in our Vision PRO engraving software package. If you want to see more, they are listed starting on page 105 in your Vision PRO 8 software manual.
What Hot Keys do you find the most helpful in Vision PRO?Social tagging: engraving software > Vision Engraving & Routing Systems